Find a clinic near you
NTA is proud to serve many communities across North Texas. Click View our Clinics to find a location that is most convenient for you.
Make an appointment
Would you like to schedule an appointment? Click here to request an appointment to see one of our clinical cardiac electrophysiologists.
New patient visit information
If you are new to North Texas Arrhythmia, Welcome! You will find all of the necessary documentation for your first visit with us uploaded here.
About North Texas Arrhythmia
North Texas Arrhythmia Associates (NTA) was established in March 2010 with the mission to provide the highest quality of care to patients with heart rhythm disorders. At NTA, we adhere to the basic principle that our patients trust us with their lives. We are wholeheartedly committed to honoring that trust, and to that end, we believe that our patients are a vital part of the NTA family.
Following these tenets, we have grown from a small clinic in Denton to an organization with multiple offices throughout North Texas. Our dedicated staff includes two electrophysiologists and a warm, attentive support staff who provide exceptional arrhythmia care for patients in the DFW Metroplex. While our organization has grown, our mission remains the same, and our commitment is stronger than ever to each patient that walks through our doors.
Improving life’s rhythm one patient at at time
- Deliver highly satisfying experience to all patients
- Foster honest and lasting patient relationships
- Relieve the burden from the health care delivery process
- Provide highest quality, innovative and advanced care and treatment
- Focus efforts on more successful procedures and outcomes
- Offer useful health education and wellness tools and resources
- Offer advanced technologies, procedures and electronic medical records
- Deliver innovative and life-changing electrophysiology services
- Foster relationships with hospitals, physicians and other health partners
We are committed to partnering with patients to achieve a healthy rhythm in life.
August 12, 2014
North Texas Arrhythmia Associates can officially say that we are completely moved in to our…
August 12, 2014
Last October, NTA took the Denton Heart Walk by storm when we had our entire…