- Update your demographic information, insurance information, and medical profile
- View visit summaries from prior appointments
- View upcoming appointments
- Send/receive messages to communicate with the office staff
Access Your Portal
Please click on the portal link below to access the Patient Portal website. The link will take you to the portal log in screen.
- Click on the yellow button that says “New Users? Click Here” to set up your account.
- Next, fill out the requested fields with your information.
- When finished, press the yellow “Register” button and a temporary password will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Use the temporary password to login to the portal.
- When you are logged on, click on “Change Password” in the top right hand corner to reset your password.
Please call our office if you are experiencing urgent symptoms, or call 911 for any emergencies. Communication through the portal should only be used for non-urgent matters. Should you have any questions, please contact our office at (940) 565-0800.Patient Portal