North Texas Arrhythmia Associates (NTA) was established in March 2010 with the mission to provide the highest quality of care to patients with heart rhythm disorders. At NTA, we adhere to the basic principle that our patients trust us with their lives. We are wholeheartedly committed to honoring that trust, and to that end, we believe that our patients are a vital part of the NTA family.
Following these tenets, we have grown from a small clinic in Denton to an organization with multiple offices throughout North Texas. Our dedicated staff includes two electrophysiologists and a warm, attentive support staff who provide exceptional arrhythmia care for patients in the DFW Metroplex. While our organization has grown, our mission remains the same, and our commitment is stronger than ever to each patient that walks through our doors.
Our Promise to the Community
“Continually grow our presence in all North Texas communities while fostering relationships with the patients we serve through an unwavering commitment to delivering the highest quality of care and improving all aspects of the care delivery experience.”
To do so, we must accomplish each of the following mutually dependent goals:
- Provide the best clinical care and customer service to every customer
- Deliver superior customer service at every patient touch point
- Strive to be the best cardiology group in North Texas
- Foster strong relationships with hospitals and referring physicians
- Develop lasting relationships with the patients we serve
Our values are the code that we live by. We strive to follow these guiding principles with everything we do. We will not waver from or compromise our values.
- Greet every patient with a sincere smile
- Never compromise the highest level of quality care
- Devoted to honest answers, reassurance and hope
- Delivering life-changing outcomes
- Foster honest partnerships with our patients
- Accessible care for everyone, every time
- Patients come first, always
- Constantly improving all aspects of care delivery
- Always searching for better ways to improve life’s rhythm